Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome!

Hello internet community! I've created this blog in order to keep interested friends and family up to date on my happenings during Peace Corps service in Namibia. I highly encourage comments on posts, as it's always nice to have two-way updates.

For those who don't know, I take off for Philadelphia one week from today to meet up with the other trainees who will be serving in Namibia as well. From there, we head to Namibia where we'll undergo two months of language, technical, and cross-cultural training. Following pre-service training, we'll disperse throughout the country for our respective posts, where we'll serve for two years.

In the next week, it would be great to hear feedback on the blog layout while I still have full internet access. If there are any features you'd like to see on here, feel free to leave a comment and let me know. I'm no internet whiz, but I'll certainly do what I can to make readers happy.

1 comment:

  1. BFike! Good luck on your adventure! Can't wait to hear all about everything you're going to be up to!

    ReplyDelete